Visiting Copenhagen for the Wine Australia Tasting on 4 October 2017
If you are visiting Copenhagen for the Wine Australia Tasting on 4 October 2017 this page may provide helpful.
If you are seeking distribution in Denmark
If you are attending the Wine Australia Tasting in Copenhagen on 4 October 2017 with a table to find a distributor in Denmark, we can offer to assist you as follows:
- List your winery/brand as "seeking distribution" on the Wine Australia 2017 event-page on this website. Your listing will include a link to your own website.
- List you as above AND create a linked page with a profile including the following information:
- Summary of your winery/wine business incl. images.
- Key wines/varieties sought exported to Denmark.
- Volumes sought exported to Denmark per order/year.
- Indicative export price points (optional).
- Definition of an ideal importer/distributor in Denmark.
- Your contact details and link to your website.
- Well in advance of the Wine Australia Tasting your profile will be sent to our 1,800+ active Australianwine.dk newsletter subscribers who include press, importers, on- and off-trade and educated consumer contacts in Denmark.
Option 1 is free of charge if you are participating with a table at the Wine Australia Tasting.
Option 2 is an add-on package provided by www.australianwine.dk. Please contact us for details.
List of active importers/distributors of Australian wine in Denmark
In Denmark there are currently about 60 importørs who import and distribute wines from more than 200 Australian wineries/brands from across 40 wine regions.
Our overview of Australian wineries/brands distributed in Denmark is updated continually based on information provided by Danish importers, Australian exporters and our own research.
You can access the list here...
The Danish Wine Market
We provide Australian wine exporters with a winning edge by pinpointing market potential, finding the right distribution channels and partners, and ensuring ongoing market communication.
With a population of 5.5 million and gross imports of abut 180 million litres, Danish consumer interest in wine remains very strong.
- Wine accounts for nearly half of alcohol consumed in Denmark.
- Denmark continues to be a key market for Australian wine.
- Around 60 importers actively distribute more than 200 Australian wine brands in Denmark.
- Danish consumers have access to wines from 40 different Australian wine regions.
Contact us if you are an Australian wine exporter and wish access to our market brief with information about trends, competitive environment, distribution channels, customs & tariffs, current opportunities and market entry & development options.
Suggested hotels in the vicinity of the National Museum where the Wine Australia Tasting on 4 October 2017 will be held:
From DKK 1,500/night. 15 minute walk from the National Museum.
From DKK 1,250/night. 5 minute walk from the National Museum.
From DKK 495/night. 10 minute walk from the National Museum.
For further information about how we can help you succeed in the Danish market, please contact us by email.